COVID-19 is causing great uncertainty. We know you may be feeling anxious about how it is going to affect you. But, don’t worry we’ve got your back!
To assist in the reduction of Covid-19 virus spread our youth clubs and community connecting services are now being delivered online and through mobile technology. This includes:
- A weekly Zoom video chat on Wednesday evenings at 7pm for our Broadclyst older youth club
- A weekly Zoom video chat on Thursday evenings at 6pm for our ISCA youth club
- Discord gaming voice and text chat with our community connectors
Please get in touch with your youth worker or community connector for details of how to get involved.
In our Supported Accommodation we continue to give clear advice and reassurance to our residents whilst implementing increased protective cleaning arrangements across our buildings. For our residents:
- We continue to run in-house daily activities including craft, competitions and entertainment reviews
- We are writing encouraging letters to NHS staff and other front-line workers
- We have set up a dedicated Coronavirus information and facts Facebook page
- We have created a weekly virtual cafe where residents can bring their favourite cuppa and join in an online conversation
Details and times of all these activities can be found in our private Facebook resident groups.
On this page you will be able to find up to date information about our services and we’ve produced some resources you may find useful, covering everything from social distancing to coping with increased anxiety and stress. Please click on the images below to access them.