Every year we support over 400 young people and children who need help in their time of need. This may be by providing some of them with a safe place to live, it might be helping others into work and education. At the core, we are passionate about creating positive opportunities for people to thrive and to feel a sense of belonging in their community.
Will you hold a “Devon’s Big Cream Tea” with your family, friends or work colleagues?
For a suggested donation of £3, your guests will enjoy your delicious homemade scones, fresh jam and cream, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee! All you have to do is:
- Pick a date and time
- Invite your friends and neighbours
- Source your ingredients
- Put up your posters and balloons to welcome your guests
- Place stickers on empty jars for donations (we suggest £3 per person)
- Enjoy baking
- Chat and pour tea for a couple of hours
- Let us know how it went, we love to hear your stories!
To help you in your planning you will receive a pack which includes:
- 3 A4 posters
- 10 invitations
- 3 balloons
- 3 stickers
- A scone recipe with special thanks to Exeter Cookery School
- 1 Pen