We believe that our staff team are our greatest asset, so as well as serving young people in some of Devon’s most challenging communities, by choosing a career at YMCA Exeter you will be part of a supportive and close knit team that prioritises unity, cohesion, fellowship and socials.
Customer Service and Admin Officer
Full Time 37.5 hrs/wk
Salary £17,000 per annum plus employee benefits
Closing Date: 9am on 30th August with interviews 5th & 6th September
As a Customer Service and Admin Assistant you will be dedicated to providing accurate and timely information to our many stakeholders and beneficiaries in a friendly and professional manner and acting as the first point of contact for anyone contacting the charity.
You will be fully committed to the Christian ethos, vision and mission of YMCA Exeter and passionate about demonstrating the love of Christ by using your skills to facilitate the delivery of effective social action. You will be utterly trustworthy and dependable, have excellent organisational and communication abilities, have a very high standard of written English, be fully competent in MS Office, and have great people skills.
This is a challenging and rewarding position, and we need the right person so that we can do the very best we can to serve those in need in our community. If you think that person might be you, we’d love to hear from you.
For enquiries contact email@example.com.
Important Note: Please note that, as an organisation fully committed to the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, a thorough vetting process is carried out as part of the appointment process, including verification of any required qualifications, verification of identity, taking of references and a DBS check as appropriate.
- Generous Pension Contribution – You will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme where, if you contribute 3% of your earnings we will match it with 7% contribution.
- Holidays – 38 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata).
- Flexible working hours – Where possible we endeavour to find working hours that fit with your family and personal life commitments.
- Discounted retail vouchers – From Virgin experience days to travel companies, high street retailers down to your local supermarket, our rewards offer a range to suit everyone.
- Health care scheme – Offering you money back off your dentist, opticians, prescriptions and other health care bills.
- Discounted Gym membership – A range of discounts on local gyms including David Lloyd, Pure Gym, Fitness First and LRG online gym.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme – a tax free bike and equipment spread over interest free monthly payments.
- Free staff parking on site – City centre parking with no charges.
- Ongoing professional development – Training and development is essential. We invest in training for all, from eLearning at your leisure to part time degree courses, we will explore all options to grow your skills and achieve greater impact as an organisation.
- Long service awards – We love to celebrate! So when you have served at the YMCA for 1, 5 or 10 years we want to recognise that!