Facilities Coordinator – £21,000 – £23,000 per annum, Full Time (37.5 hours per week), 33 days annual leave & health plan.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our professional housing team, overseeing our buildings and facilities and ensuring we deliver an excellent service to the young people accessing our accommodation and services.
In this role, you will be ensuring we offer a responsive and excellent service in the way we operate and maintain our buildings. under the direction of our Housing Management Team, you will ensure we remain compliant with Health and Safety requirements. You will help facilitate the smooth running of our housing services and ensure that accommodation is ready to let to those in need as soon as possible.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 7th February 2022.
Charity Trustee – In this voluntary role, you will join our Board of Non-Executive Directors and will support and help shape YMCA Exeter.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who can impart their expertise, gifts and wisdom in order that the Christian mission of YMCA Exeter continues to be realised through our daily work and ministry.
This role will involve attending evening board meetings, usually two per quarter throughout the calendar year. You will also have the opportunity to make a greater impact through joining one of our development or finance sub-committees. This role will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Generous Pension Contribution – You will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme where, if you contribute 3% of your earnings we will match it with 7% contribution.
- Holidays – 38 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata).
- Flexible working hours – Where possible we endeavour to find working hours that fit with your family and personal life commitments.
- Discounted retail vouchers – From Virgin experience days to travel companies, high street retailers down to your local supermarket, our rewards offer a range to suit everyone.
- Health care scheme – Offering you money back off your dentist, opticians, prescriptions and other health care bills.
- Discounted Gym membership – A range of discounts on local gyms including David Lloyd, Pure Gym, Fitness First and LRG online gym.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme – a tax free bike and equipment spread over interest free monthly payments.
- Ongoing professional development – Training and development is essential. We invest in training for all, from eLearning at your leisure to part time degree courses, we will explore all options to grow your skills and achieve greater impact as an organisation.
- Long service awards – We love to celebrate! So when you have served at the YMCA for 1, 5 or 10 years we want to recognise that!
To be kept up to date about other jobs as we advertise them, sign up below.
Important Note: Please note that, as an organisation fully committed to the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, a thorough vetting process is carried out as part of the appointment process, including verification of any required qualifications, verification of identity, taking of references and a DBS check as appropriate.