There are currently no roles available.
- Generous Pension Contribution – You will be automatically enrolled into our pension scheme where, if you contribute 3% of your earnings we will match it with 7% contribution.
- Holidays – 38 days paid holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays (pro rata).
- Flexible working hours – Where possible we endeavour to find working hours that fit with your family and personal life commitments.
- Discounted retail vouchers – From Virgin experience days to travel companies, high street retailers down to your local supermarket, our rewards offer a range to suit everyone.
- Health care scheme – Offering you money back off your dentist, opticians, prescriptions and other health care bills.
- Discounted Gym membership – A range of discounts on local gyms including David Lloyd, Pure Gym, Fitness First and LRG online gym.
- Cycle 2 Work scheme – a tax free bike and equipment spread over interest free monthly payments.
- Ongoing professional development – Training and development is essential. We invest in training for all, from eLearning at your leisure to part time degree courses, we will explore all options to grow your skills and achieve greater impact as an organisation.
- Long service awards – We love to celebrate! So when you have served at the YMCA for 1, 5 or 10 years we want to recognise that!
To be kept up to date about other jobs as we advertise them, sign up below.
Important Note: Please note that, as an organisation fully committed to the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, a thorough vetting process is carried out as part of the appointment process, including verification of any required qualifications, verification of identity, taking of references and a DBS check as appropriate.