We are passionate about local communities being places that are characterised by love, joy, peace and hope where all young people can become everything they were created to be. We believe everyone can experience fullness of life in body, mind and spirit and all of our support is orientated around meeting young people’s physical, psychological and spiritual needs, including:
- Finding and maintaining accommodation
- Addressing addictions
- Emotional and mental health
- Employment, education and training
- Social networks and interpersonal skills
- Faith and culture
- Purpose, motivation and identity
- Contributing to society
- We seek out: We actively look for opportunities to make a transformative impact on young lives in the communities where we work, and believe that every person is of
- We welcome: We offer people the space they need to feel secure, respected, heard and valued; and we always protect, trust, hope and persevere.
- We inspire: We strive to inspire each person we meet to nurture their body, mind and spirit and to realise their full potential in all they do.
- We speak out: We stand up for young people, speak out on issues that affect their lives and help them to find confidence in their own voice.
- We serve others: We are committed to the wellbeing of the communities we serve and believe in the positive benefit of participation, locally and in the wider world.
- Faith: We believe God deeply cares about us, our work and those we serve, so we trust him and prayerfully seek his help in all we do.
- Courage: We will do all we can in God’s strength, challenging injustice and overcoming obstacles to bring positive change in the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We will seek to provide the best possible service in every aspect of our work.
- Service: We want the way we treat our clients and the way we behave towards each other to be characterised by an attitude of compassion and service.
- Integrity: We are committed to truthfulness, honesty, transparency and accountability in everything we do
Use the navigation menu to find out more about who we are and how to get involved.