Compliments & Complaints
YMCA Exeter is committed to delivering a high quality service for our service users, supporters and stakeholders. If you would like to share a compliment or complaint about the service you have received, or any area of our work, pleas, get in touch and tell us about it. Your feedback allows us to improve our services for the future.
We aim to:
· Provide a fair complaints procedure which is accessible, simple and clear to use
· Investigate all complaints in a timely and thorough manner, responding to you within 5 working days
· Resolve complaints and restore relationships between the organisation and the complainant
We promise to:
· Treat all complaints seriously
· Treat the complainant with respect and fairness
· Treat the complaint with understanding and sensitivity
We adhere to the Fundraising Promise as laid out by the Fundraising Regulator which can be viewed here.
How to feedback to YMCA Exeter
Complete our online contact form on this page
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01392 410530 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
If you don’t feel the complaint has been resolved:
We will pass your complaint to our Joint Executive Leadership Team and if your complaint is Fundraising & Direct Marking related we will ask you to contact the Fundraising Regulator(www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk / 0300 999 3404).