Thank you for remembering to come here to report a change of circumstance in your income to Housing Benefit.

This form sends your details onto our Housing Team who will get in touch with Housing Benefit, and request your benefit claim to be updated.

    In order to make sure you are not being over charged for your rent, please ensure you email evidence of your income (EG. Payslips) to both YMCA Housing and Housing Benefit.

    Do you have any evidence of your income to attach?