Our Christian faith is central to our work. We support young people and communities of all faiths and none. Who we support is not dependent on belief.
- We actively look for opportunities to make a transformative impact on young lives in the communities where we work, and believe that every person is of
- We offer people the space they need to feel secure, respected, heard and valued; and we always protect, trust, hope and persevere.
- We strive to inspire each person we meet to nurture their body, mind and spirit and to realise their full potential in all they do.
- We stand up for young people, speak out on issues that affect their lives and help them to find confidence in their own voice.
- We are committed to the wellbeing of the communities we serve and believe in the positive benefit of participation, locally and in the wider world.