- If you are struggling with your mental health and don’t feel you can get through the night alone, call 999 or take yourself to your local A&E.
- If you are struggling and don’t feel you can get through the next 24 hours, then contact your GP or go to A&E.
- If you are feeling suicidal or you are worried about someone else, then contact your GP or call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 anytime, 24/7.
Other useful places that give a listening ear are:
- 1-2-1 online counsellor chat run by Childline for children and young people up to the age of 19
- Out of hours mental health support for anyone aged 16+ at The Moorings, Devon (available in Exeter, Barnstaple and Torquay)
- For adults, YOUNGMINDS offers confidential online and telephone support to anyone worried about the emotional problems, behaviour or mental health of a child or young person up to the age of 25. The helpline is 0808 8025544 and is open Monday – Friday, 9am – 4:30pm