- Great West Run
23rd May 2021
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Every year brave individuals take on Exeter’s Great West Run and raise thousands of pounds in support of YMCA Exeter’s work with homeless young people. The young people we support have often experienced homelessness and this effects their ability to cope with everything from mental health to getting employment.
Sponsorship money that is raised through the Great West Run enables us to continue supporting more young people, equipping them with practical tools to develop their wellbeing in body, mind and spirit.
Will you take part in Exeter’s Great West Run and play a part in championing young people in our city? All our participants aim to raise £250 in sponsorship, but many raise much, much more when you tell them you are running for the YMCA!
What you need to know
What? 13.1 mile half marathon
When? Sunday 22nd May, 2022, 9:00am
Where? Exeter Arena and City Centre, Exeter
Why? Raise money to support homeless young people
- Visit the Great West Run website and complete the ‘Enter Now’ form
- Complete the contact form below to let us know you’re running for YMCA
- Download your Fundraising Pack that includes race day information and a sponsorship form
- Set up a JustGiving page to share with friends and family
- Tag us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter so we can share your Great West Run related posts
- Get training!
To speak to one of our Events Team about taking part in the Great West Run then contact us anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.